Each region of Maine has certain physical features that distinguish it from other regions, that make it what it is. Using a map of Maine, examine the distinctive physical features in your region. Fill in the worksheet below. Then, add the features you find to your sketch map.
1. List the important mountains or mountain ranges in your region.
2. List the important bodies of water in your region, including rivers, lakes, streams, and bays.
3. List the biggest cities and/or towns in your region.
4. List any coastal islands in your region.
5. List any other important physical features.
Go to the top