Teen birth rates in the United States have been on a steady decline, but there are still more than 200,000 babies born to teen mothers every year, including about 600 born in Maine.
- Farmland Trust Leader To Take Over As Maine Ag Commissioner
- Sen. Angus King Has Begun Follow-Up, 'Maintenance' Treatments For Residual Prostate Cancer
- Forecasters: 'Biggest Storm Of The Year' Headed For Maine This Weekend
- Sen. Collins Faces Pressure From Republicans To Support Funding For Border Wall
- The Maine High School With A Graduation Rate Double The National Average For Young Moms